Amina Inloes is from the United States. She has a MA in teaching and an MA in Islamic Studies.
- Mulla Muhsin Fayd Kashani, Spiritual Mysteries and Ethical Secrets: A Translation of al-Haqa’iq fi Makarim al-Akhlaq, tr. A. Inloes, N. Virjee, and M. Tajri (London: ICAS Press, 2012)
- ‘Khadijah bint Khuwaylid’, in The Islamic World: An Encyclopedia of History, Culture and Society, ed. Gordon Newby and James Ciment (Armonk, NY: Sharpe, forthcoming).
- Review of Shi’ism: A Religion of Protest by Hamid Dabashi, in Journal of Shi’a Islamic Studies, vol. 6, no. 3 (2013)
- ‘The Queen of Sheba in Shi’a Hadith‘, in Journal of Shi’a Islamic Studies, vol. 5, no. 4 (2012)
- A. Inloes and L. Takim, ‘Conversion to Twelver Shi‘ism among American and Canadian women’ in Studies in Religion(forthcoming)
- ‘Mukhtar al-Thaqafi: Character versus Controversy’ in the Journal of Shi’a Islamic Studies (Volume 2, 2009)
- Review of The Shi’a Revival by Vali Nasr in the Journal of Shi’a Islamic Studies (Volume 4, 2008)
- The Tragedy of Karbala: A Dramatic Interpretation of the Epic of Imam Husain (A).
- Advisor and contributor to This is Islam by J. Elias