I am currently an EDD TESOL student and my interests lie in the English Language teacher education. This field has attracted the attention of many researchers and my focus is particularly on Professional Learning Communities as a framework for self-initiated, collaborative and continuous professional development.
· Ambassador, King Abdullah University for Science and Technology (KAUST)
· Member, Editorial Board, the Academic Journal of Educational Research.
· Member, Editorial Board, the International Journal of English Language Education
· Member, International Supervisory Board, INTED2015, Spain.
· Member, Scientific Reviewing Panel (Saudi Students Scientific Society, Imperial College London, King Abdullah University for Science and Technology), the Saudi Students Conference in the UK.
· Member, the Centre for Research in Professional Learning, (2014) School of Education University of Exeter, UK.
· Head, Saudi Researcher Programme, The scientific committee for Saudi Students in the UK (2014)
· Deputy Head, Humanities and social sciences committee, The scientific committee for Saudi Students in the UK (2014)
· Session Head, IATED Conference, 2014. Barcelona, Spain.
· Volunteer (English language tutor), English language Institute, Plymouth University, UK.