College: College of Social Sciences and International Studies
Research Centre/Unit: Centre for Research in Professional Learning (CRPL)
EdD professional doctorate candidate in TESOL. My research area is teacher leadership(TL) and how TL contributes to PD of teachers, students' achievement and the school development. I have been acting as the EdD representative since 2012.
Previously, I worked in a leadership position with the responsibility of teachers' affairs. This gives me broader and in-depth experiential framework which underpins my research journey in TL. I also worked for several positions over the lasr 4 years:
* A member of the Scientific Committee in the 6th Saudi Students Conference in the UK
* A member of the Registration and Secretariat Committee in the 7th Saudi Students Conference in the UK - 2014: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~eaar1/Eshrag%20Refaee/Saudi%207th%20Scientific%20Conference.pdf
* Deputy of the Executive Chair of the 8th Saudi Students Conference in the UK - 2014 which will be held in London: the Imperial College.
* President of Saudi Society in Exeter University 2013
* President of Exeter Educational Research Group(EERG).